Monday, October 26, 2009

We have a Winner!

Nora picked Rachel - tomorrow we'll mail out your Stitch Saver! Nora also said she wanted to pick more winners. She wanted to pick 20 winners. We made a deal; when 200 people enter the blog contest, she could pick 20 winners. Tell your friends, and we'll have more contests.

In the meantime, if you didn't win... you can have a stitch marker as well, but you need to go here to get them. I've used mine more than I care to admit ;-)

ETA - thanks Colleen for the heads-up. Fixed it!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love Nora ;-)

You have a typo in your link.

vegan cookies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

oh my goodness! I *knew* something good had to happen after all the crazy bad stuff of the past few months.

Tell Nora THANKS!!!!!

Rowan said...

Awesome, thanks Nora... hey, can you post all the cool facts, I want to learn stuff too! :)