Sunday, January 13, 2008

update

I was all set to take pics of yarn today.... and the batteries are dead. For once, we can't blame Nora's Disney Princess Phone... They're in the charger now, but they take a few hours to charge (and I have GOT to remember to turn the camera off after downloading pics).
So in the meantime, just a quick update.

If you've purchased a sock kit or yarn, I'm working on it. It's going to take a few days to get all caught up, but since the dye pots & I live in the same house.... well, let's just say it's more than a 9:00 to 5:00 job around here.

If you've joined the Club (all the cool kids are doing it ya know), expect to hear from me in a few days... still catching up and getting everyone in the database. There's still room... come sign up!

On the health front, we're still suffering a bit from lingering bronchitis & head colds here, and last night I almost had a bit of a panic attack because people, Nora SNEEZED. Twice. Never has such a small reaction to (hopefully) dust or other minor allergens caused such a reaction in me. Quick! Everyone have a zinc swab & some echinacea. Have a couple, and a glass of orange juice while your at it.

I have big plans to log on again tonite with pictures, when I take my next break from the dye pots and knock back another Emergen-C drink, we'll see (film at 11, don't ya know).

No comments: