Monday, November 10, 2008

Similarities and a Sale...

So... do you get the impression that what I dye has an effect on what Nora decides to wear, or is it just me?


For the record, she was disappointed that morning when she could not find any green socks to wear. The irony was not lost on me. It's not easy being green...

In other news, yes I'm older now, and hopefully wiser by one full year. I have a couple of wonderful things to show you that I received for my big day.... but I did not get any new batteries so the camera batteries are charging and I wanna do one post for it all and I'm short a couple of pictures.

I'd also like to remind everyone that tomorrow is Veteran's Day here in the US. See a serviceman? Thank them for their commitment. Know someone who is a Veteran? Thank them for their service.

**Sale Notice!
Are you a veteran or currently serving in the military?
I'd like to offer you 10% off your yarn or Tsock Kit purchase today. Go shop and I'll refund your 10%, mention your status in the comments of your order to qualify.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy birthday! And yes it isn't easy being green, but she wears it well!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! I like the all green :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jenn and thank you for your years of service.
In my hamlet, i was the only one flying the flag yesterday! How ironic. I am the resident alien here.
Antje